From September 23 to 24, 2019, upon the joint invitation of Education Department of Hainan Province and CAU, the representatives of A5 members, including China Agricultural University, Cornell University, Wageningen University & Research, University of California, Davis and University of Sao Paulo, went to Sanya to survey Yazhou Bay Tech Park and University Park, and discuss international cooperation and co-construction.
During the survey, A5 held its 2019 Administrators Meeting. The representatives of A5 members conducted discussions on a series of issues, including joint education program in Sanya within the framework of A5 international cooperation, the first A5 Student Challenge Program, the academic conference to be held in 2020 and student summer camp, etc.
List of 2019 A5 Administrators Meeting Participants:
- Max John Pfeffer, Dean, College of Agriculture, Cornell University, USA
- William (Ronnie) Coffman, Director of International Programs, Cornell University, USA
- Paul Geurts, International Account Manager, Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands
- Durval Dourado Neto, Associate Dean, Luiz de Queiroz College of Agriculture, USP, Brazil
- João Roberto Spotti Lopes, Vice Dean, Luiz de Queiroz College of Agriculture, USP, Brazil
- Heiner Lieth, Professor and Extension Specialist, UC Davis, USA
- LIANG Linxia, Director, Asian International Programs, Global Affairs, UC Davis, USA
- GONG Yuanshi, Vice President, CAU
- FENG Weizhe, Director, International Office, CAU
- GUO Xin, Dean, Graduate School, CAU
- WANG Wen, Deputy Director, Development and Planning Office, CAU
- BI Leilei, Deputy Director, International Office, CAU